MetaEdit+ 4.5 documentation updates
MetaEdit+ 4.5 includes HTML manuals, and as we make updates, additions or other formats of the manuals available we will provide them here.
- Manual home page and tutorials in Japanese
- The manual home page and all of the tutorials have now been translated into Japanese.
- Versioning and MetaEdit+
- This document describes how versioning changes when dealing with models rather than code, and provides some best practices for versioning with MetaEdit+.
- Importing models into MetaEdit+ via XSLT
- This paper describes the use of XSLT for importing models into MetaEdit+ from XML files, e.g. from another modeling tool.
- Importing via MetaEdit+ API
- This paper describes how function definitions are read in from external files and then automatically imported to models using MetaEdit+'s API.
- C and C++ API with gSOAP
- Instructions and ancillary files for using the MetaEdit+ API from C or C++ with the gSOAP library.