MetaCase Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > > MetaEdit+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to modify hardwarefingerprint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to modify hardwarefingerprint
    Posted: 18.Oct.2018 at 02:58
Before I got the hardwareFingerprint, I wrote a string of characters in the box below.

When I started metaedit+, I found that I had filled in the wrong hardwareFingerprint. So I can't use i Metaedit+ and can't modify hardwareFingerprint. What should I do?

stevek View Drop Down
MetaCase
MetaCase

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Oct.2018 at 09:04
For licensing questions, it's best to email support. I've passed your question on, and you will be contacted shortly.
Gali View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Oct.2018 at 09:37
Dear Steve,

Thank you for  timely reply to help me solve a big problem. Thank you very much.

Best Regards, 
JialiSun

PS:I don't know the reason of I can't reply to your mail, and the reply will be returned.

stevek View Drop Down
MetaCase
MetaCase

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Oct.2018 at 09:54
You're welcome, JialiSun! 
Odd about the email - could you please send me a Private Message on the forum (click menu next to my name) with the bounce report?
 Post Reply Post Reply